Anarchy Face 19: Souless Anarchy Face 19: Souless

needs improvement

1, Into WAY TO LONG shorten it loads please

2. animation to slow placed. better frame rate needed.

3. didn't keep me interested.

4. Music needed, scary music will give it a huge improvement at the beginning, and your theme, was way to short,

animation took ages to progress into somthing

story plot. yeh great u tried, just improve on background sound, effects, and lazy things as backgroud colours, make it darker, message me and i can help you alot if you want?

- Coxeh

Destroya responds:

You know I calculated a way to get every sumission I create no matter how bad thru the newgrounds portal?

Groovy! Groovy!

front page here we come!

nice work man, very smooth animaition i loved it!
Front page for sure!

Fat, Dumb n' Happy Fat, Dumb n' Happy

nice man :D

Well done on your first flash! i liked the credits at the end, made me watch them all lol, The story was ace, the voices annoyed me but i think it was great, maybe more music next time? or a bit louder? dunno but it was great!
i look forward to seeing your next flash at christmas. Good luck!

RSQViper responds:

Glad you liked it. With the lack of voice actors around I pretty much had to do it myself.

Oh, except my girlfriend did the dinner call and her little sister screamed for me. =)

As for the music I put it all at a little over 1/2 loudness. Mostly because my speakers SUCK so I can't tell how it's going to act on everyone else's.

Thanks for checking it out!

UNTITLED-LOST UNTITLED-LOST

i really liked it!

its really well done, except the whole non colour and badly drawn backgroudns but i mean, it gives it a sence of ... peace.. keep improving man i can see good things coming from you!

Soon ull be on front page with ur work

If you want i can help you? drop me an email if u want

Granny Bash V2 Granny Bash V2

i liked it but u need sound

yeah its a great idea and its quite funny but maybe levels like, after you kill ten it goes up levels? and maybe a sound loop to make this cool

keep trying man ! ^^

Hero Quest - SftD #2 Hero Quest - SftD #2

I liked it man

yeah i was good, very good directing with the music and the writing, i believe there was to much "stop" in the stop animation, what i mean is its not really smooth enough for my likeing. its like doing a frame by frame animation on 12 fps instead of 20 (which is what i do mine on) (except my new one which is 25 fps but thats just me!) anyway i liked the story and i think the toilet paper was very effective :)

RSQViper responds:

Thanks for the reviw, man. It was set at 5fp actually. I know it's slow, but when I tested out the fighting I was having a very tough time making it look right faster than that. Reason being, the figures I chose are on flat pedastals and having them tilt and balance is a PAIN in the rear. hehe

I'm glad you liked it though. It's too bad the first one didn't make it through (it died with a 1.49, just 0.01 away from survival *sigh*).

I am actually making my first flash now. It's at 12fps since I am learning. So far it looks good. =)

The Marmite Motorway The Marmite Motorway

alright

- preloader didn't work!

it was really wierd, but i liked it, good drawing, and i hope to see ur future works

(3/5)

The Frontier OP Theme The Frontier OP Theme

Good

- shitty preloader
- play button was annoying and hard to press
- good graphix
- nice 3d effects
- good background and effects
- nice use of tweening
overall good intro movie, i like it

Magicman-DX responds:

thank you very much of it .i really appreciate it!!^-^

ZT: Episode 1 ZT: Episode 1

meh

2nd post! lol anwyay it was okay i guess

keep it up ^^

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thankyou anyway

RedAppleClock 7 RedAppleClock 7

Hmmm

i hate clock movies so much, the voices annoy the hell out of me, but for animation they way you put the music with the animation is it is really well done, so congrats with that, ^^